First test flight with latest firmware..

Reaction score
Just had my finest flight with the latest firmware and I can say it's the best it's ever flew. Got almost 4500m range with stock set up. Anyone debating upgrading I think you should.
8439d5a5f43d44d0c2c7f5bb39bbf504.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: deltamike
Certainly no interference where you're flying, almost like you're on a deserted planet. Even for us Phantom and Inspire owners, the most recent FW upgrade appears to have brought along some welcome changes.

Just had my finest flight with the latest firmware and I can say it's the best it's ever flew. Got almost 4500m range with stock set up. Anyone debating upgrading I think you should.
8439d5a5f43d44d0c2c7f5bb39bbf504.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
What's the little remote icon below the RTH icon? Don't remember seeing that on mine[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What's the little remote icon below the RTH icon? Don't remember seeing that on mine[emoji848]

You tap on that icon to go into different flight modes ....Follow Me, POI etc.

I started a litchi mission around the whole university campus. I expected to lose RC signal after a few buildings, but then I was stunned to see fluid video signal the whole way, there must be hundreds of Wifi antennas and other interferences...

You tap on that icon to go into different flight modes ....Follow Me, POI etc.
Oh ok it must only show up when your in the f-mode. I only use litchi for that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic