First Real Flight

Reaction score
Finally let my Birds wings expand and allowed her to go past boundaries
that we set for her.
She took advantage of her unexpected freedom and attempted a high altitude view. However, she soon realised that she was not as free as she thought. It seems that she was still restricted.

She felt this was good, and hovered over the wide open field, and took in a breath taking view. She was kind enough to film this for me to view. For this I was thankful, I have never ever seen a view so clear and so in the moment. I could see ripples in the water.

She then came back to me, but decided at the last moment she would test how far from me she could fly. She tested he bounds, but she could feel my tension and decided to return and stick a bit close to me.

After stretching her wings for a few more moments, she decided it was time to came back and go home where it was a bit warmer. I truly enjoyed my time with her, and expect many more exciting adventures.

Ask anyone that knows me. I am a bit crazy, but in a friendly non-threating way.

I simply wanted to be a bit more creative then saying I had my first flight and it was fun. Sorry if it offending anyone as it was not the intent.

Ask anyone that knows me. I am a bit crazy, but in a friendly non-threating way.

I simply wanted to be a bit more creative then saying I had my first flight and it was fun. Sorry if it offending anyone as it was not the intent.

Don't worry about offending people here, they get offended rather easily, they will get over it.. I enjoy different things and liked the post

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Romonaga

its fine i get it and its not offending you dont need to say sorry :)

Just make sure you keep her on a short leash until you get her trained and disciplined within her abilities to please. It can be a great marriage, the love will grow with each new adventure. Soon she'll be asking for accessories, and you'll gladly fork over the money. Then, about "once a month" she'll demand new software! You'll be delighted so much with her performance and grace that you'll be compelled to insert some new firmware too. Then after that short 20min romp in the sky, there will be a sudden stop to all that adrenaline. You'll need to recharge things and make plans for the next escapade, always within VLOS of course.

Last edited:
She will be real happy when you stop clipping her wings! :)
You know, when we both are in good understandings and I know she will come back at the end of the day, I'll definitely stop clipping her wings.
As of now there are so many predators(trees and houses) around me:) can't trust them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I asked everyone that knows you. The restraining order is in place. ;)

Crazy people that know they are crazy are always better than the ones that are in denial lmao. No offense here man, good post!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers