First Quadcopter

Reaction score
Well I just purchased my first Quadcopter and it's supposed to be delivered next Wendsday it will be a long week. I'm sure I'll have some questions I'll ask after I receive it. Meanwhile I just keep reading your post and the owners manual I downloaded.

Congrats Todd. Tell us more. What have you ordered?

Welcome to the pilots forum. Read and research is your friend. Check out the wiki pages on DJI site. Good info there too. Just select the correct model as you have. Videos on you tube on the how too's. You best friend will be home lock and fail safe if you get into trouble. Learn all about those. And best of all get a preflight check list down and be sure you get satellite lock and home lock before take off. Remember what goes up must come down.... Somewhere!

Welcome to the pilots forum. Read and research is your friend. Check out the wiki pages on DJI site. Good info there too. Just select the correct model as you have. Videos on you tube on the how too's. You best friend will be home lock and fail safe if you get into trouble. Learn all about those. And best of all get a preflight check list down and be sure you get satellite lock and home lock before take off. Remember what goes up must come down.... Somewhere!

Great information. I'll do all that you suggested. Thanks Roy Va

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20