first proper flight

Reaction score
so here is the video of my first proper flight...i had a warning that there was interference so didnt go to high or far also i was to nervous anyway as im new......could i of gone further even though i had that warning? i had 7 satellites.
please subscribe

Looks like a successful first flight. You had me a bit worried at about the minute and a half mark when it didn't look like you would clear those trees if you went forward (thankfully, you went higher). The first two minutes look pretty overexposed, so I would suggest turning down the exposure compensation. The P3S has a tendency to overexposure when the horizon line is above center (and when the ground is significantly darker than the sky). And finally, I would suggest doing some trimming and editing when uploading videos to share with others. Obviously, this is your first one so you understandably wanted to show the entire flight. Looks like a great location to train - great flying!

Reactions: gvsukids
I forgot to look what height, I didn't want to go to high because of the interference warning, I can't understand why I got that warning as was in the middle of a big park.

Last edited:
Reactions: rumchaser
I forgot to look what height, I didn't want to go to high because of the interference warning, I can't understand why I got that warning as was in the middle of a big park.

As long as it's not a compass warning, do not worry about the interference warning. Just keep an eye on your signal strength, and make sure you have a return to home altitude that is high enough to clear obstacles. If you do lose connection, the phantom will immediately fly straight up to the return to home altitude, then fly directly to your home point, and then slowly land. Many of us are getting that interference warning continuously no matter where we fly, and it has been attributed to the latest firmware update.

Reactions: gvsukids
I am no means an expert, but I have noticed I get more interference warnings with my iPhone then I do with my Samsung tablet. I run 2.9.1 on the tablet and 3.1.2 on the iPhone. updating to 3.1.4 on Iphone today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4