First Post: How to get Video from DJI GO APP onto PC?

I save all mine on my pc. Just slip the sd card into the card reader slot on the pc and save to a folder or pics/videos. My iPad's versions of the videos is lacking quality as well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
You can copy the 4K originals to the iPad using the iPad SD Card reader with a microSD adapter, and they do play on an iPadPro using a 3rd party app called iDiskkPro. Still trying to get them to play directly from the microSD card, without first copying them over, as others have claimed they are able to do.

You can copy the 4K originals to the iPad using the iPad SD Card reader with a microSD adapter, and they do play on an iPadPro using a 3rd party app called iDiskkPro. Still trying to get them to play directly from the microSD card, without first copying them over, as others have claimed they are able to do.
Play from MicroSD card while it is still in the Phantom?
I transfer my files with USB to a laptop, I only have 2 laptops that will see the large 64 gig card, the desktops at home don't see it, but they do with an 8 gig card. This is connected the usb to gimbal plate.
My phantom is not 4k.

Rod

I transfer my files with USB to a laptop, I only have 2 laptops that will see the large 64 gig card, the desktops at home don't see it, but they do with an 8 gig card. This is connected the usb to gimbal plate.
My phantom is not 4k.

Rod
No, the microSD card is removed from the bird, and inserted into an SD card sleeve, and that is then inserted into the Apple Camera Card reader, and the 4GB video files are imported and copied to the iPad, into the Photos app, and then played through the iDiskk app, once you give it access to Photos.

However, I have since discovered that the I-FlashDevice HD and its I-FlashDevice app will allow you to play any 4K .mov or .mp4 stored on ANY microSD card you insert into it, as long as the video file size is 2.5 GB or smaller! I copied a two dozen of my 4K edited drone videos exported from Premiere, and several original .mov files from the drone, all under 2.5GB in size, and all of them played on every iPad and iPhone I own (including an iPad Mini 2 and Mini 4, an iPad Air, an iPad Pro, and my iPhone 6+),when the I-FlashDevice was inserted into each, and the I-FlashDevice app used to play the 4K video files! Note that all files remained solely on the 32GB microSD card I was using, and were being played directly from it. No copying of the files to the iPads was needed! There was some initial buffering stutter, but within 15 seconds, each video file played to fully completion without any further delay! Some were 25 minutes! Very impressive! Highly recommended so you can play your edited 4K videos on your iPad and Apple TV, without going through YouTube, especially away from Internet access, and without needing or using up ANY space on your iPad! :cool:

I don't have a mac, I would try itunes.
With a pc and using Ifunbox I think you could find them. I try and look when I get home.. Sorry, I just remembered all of my devices are to slow and I have caching off.
Easiest way is to use AIRDROP between devices. Set yourself up to share on both devices. Choose the video from your Photo/album and airdrop to yourself. Both devices must be on to do this.

My phantom is not 4k.

Rod
No, played from the microSD card, after removal from the aircraft, and inserted into the microSD slot in the side of the iFlash Device, which is then inserted into the Lightning port on the iPad or iPhone, without needing to first transfer the files to the iPad or iPhone. Only limitation is a 2.5GB file size maximum of each 4K video file. This will require manually stopping video recordings and restarting the video to keep all the original video files under 2.5GB, as 4GB is the normal continuous video file size, except for the last file.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20