First Photo Post

Reaction score
I've had my Phantom 4 for a little over the year and have been lurking and reading for quite a while. I thought I would finally post a few photos I took last weekend and see if I could get any feedback. Just curious. One of the things preventing me from posting early is copyright infringement. Does anyone worry about that on here? Obviously, there are much, much better photos than mine - but, I wonder what others thoughts are?

Thanks for your time!!
Steen

Attachments

• DJI_0037-Pano-2-2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 240
  • DJI_0067-HDR-3.jpg
    DJI_0067-HDR-3.jpg
    862.1 KB · Views: 267
  • DJI_0175-Pano-2.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 291
Expect your photos to be pinched when posting on the web, that's how it goes unfortunately.

As to the images I am wondering if you have gone for the blue cast intentionally, the first thing that strikes me is that the white balance is way off. As a creative choice that's fine and if it's deliberate go for it. It's amazing how good the images we can get from these AC are.

I've had my Phantom 4 for a little over the year and have been lurking and reading for quite a while. I thought I would finally post a few photos I took last weekend and see if I could get any feedback. Just curious. One of the things preventing me from posting early is copyright infringement. Does anyone worry about that on here? Obviously, there are much, much better photos than mine - but, I wonder what others thoughts are?

Thanks for your time!!
Steen

Put a copyright watermark across them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav