First Phantom Just Arrived (Florida)

Reaction score
Just received a refurbished Phantom 3 Professional from Newegg / DJI bought during their Cyber Monday deal. I have flown 3D capable airplanes but have been out of the fold for 3 - 4 years. I've been flying my little eFlight MSR helicopter around in anticipation of receiving this beast. Charged the battery, now charging the controller. Still at work so it'll be dark by the time I get home. Will spend some time getting to know my instrument without leaving the ground tonight.

Looks like there is a great Phantom community here, I've already learned a bunch. Thank you!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Tarpon .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Well I actually did get the bird up in the air tonight. It was dark but a street light and the Phantom lights is all I needed. Buzzed around the front yard in beginner mode- can't believe how stable it is. Has to be the easiest thing I've flown (at least in beginner mode). I was surprised it got a gps lock in the house. Paired with my Note 4 everything worked perfectly. I can see I'll be wanting a 7" tablet at some point. So far I'm very impressed. This is going to be fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr