First Phantom 2 Flight!!! Took a Video.

Nice video! Where were did you shoot it?

Very nice video my friend...
I love the out west wide open spaces. Almost no problems with videoing. No power lines, no private property, no complainers, no nothing but good flying. :D

MrTommy said:
Very nice video my friend...
I love the out west wide open spaces. Almost no problems with videoing. No power lines, no private property, no complainers, no nothing but good flying. :D

Thank you! Very true. No wind today either! :D

Nice video for a test flight.

Obviously you had some experience flying RC before. Perhaps other quads?

Suwaneeguy said:
Nice video for a test flight.

Obviously you had some experience flying RC before. Perhaps other quads?

Thank. Yes, I've flown fixed wing RC aircraft off and on all my life. This is the first helicopter of any sort. Still getting use to using yaw to turn rather than banking the wings (with ailerons). :?

Very nice. You have the "yaw" down pretty well for not having FPV.

Very ethereal place....the exact kind of place for a Phantom to be!
Great video!

Very impressive video. Do you remember any wind? My Vision video quality is greatly affected by the wind. Your video is glass smooth. Well done.

EMCSQUAR said:
Very nice. You have the "yaw" down pretty well for not having FPV.

Thanks! I tried to pay attention to yaw inputs because I know that's the only axis that the Zenmuse does not dampen. I have to confess though... I edited this video in Final Cut Pro X. That program has a video stabilization feature that works well. I did not stabilize all of the clips though. See if you can tell which ones. ;) Shhhh... don't tell anybody.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik