First Person Veiw

Reaction score
I have a P3P and use my iphone 6s with it. Any suggestions on a reasonable VR head set that works well for this set up?

How much you would like to spend? What's reasonable for you?

Any cheap vr headset and the litchi app works pretty good.if going the vr route about the only difference in the headsets is comfort.some of the real cheap ones are very uncomfortable.im using the vr gear be and and they work good and are comfortable.

Any cheap vr headset and the litchi app works pretty good.if going the vr route about the only difference in the headsets is comfort.some of the real cheap ones are very uncomfortable.im using the vr gear be and and they work good and are comfortable.
A freind of mine is willing to let me try his vr gear oculus, but apparently those only work with a samsung? Dont want to buy the app on his phone just to try them out, but not be able to use my ipone.

A freind of mine is willing to let me try his vr gear oculus, but apparently those only work with a samsung? Dont want to buy the app on his phone just to try them out, but not be able to use my ipone.

Samsung gear vr isn't really a good option. Because the oculus app launches every time you plug the USB in. You will either have to bypass the app through software or don't plug the USB in that's inside the headset. Cheap vr headsets can be bought for $10 to $20. On sunny days they are well worth it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj