First Panorama - Madison, WI

Reaction score
I started using Lightroom and actually enjoy editing images a lot more than I thought I would. I've been going back through old photos and breathing some life into them. Here is my first panorama. My goal was not to over process it, but rather just bring out the natural colors and contrasts. I don't know much at this point so any tips or tricks would be great. I've been learning from YouTube videos. Thanks.
Monona Terrace Pano - Complete.jpg

What are the best export settings in Lightroom if I want to create a jpg for sharing on sites like this? I see adding the full resolution image is huge and unnecessary.

I started using Lightroom and actually enjoy editing images a lot more than I thought I would. I've been going back through old photos and breathing some life into them. Here is my first panorama. My goal was not to over process it, but rather just bring out the natural colors and contrasts. I don't know much at this point so any tips or tricks would be great. I've been learning from YouTube videos. Thanks.View attachment 38726
Great Picture Did you use light room to stich several pictures together? I shot some Panoramas with my Osmo but when I look at the card it only has the individual pictures not the Panorama and I have been searching to find out how to export the panorama. I haven't used light room but did get a copy with my Canon 6D, I had a quick look at it but thought it was just a picture filing program a bit like iPhoto. I didn't realise one could edit with it.

Great Picture Did you use light room to stich several pictures together? I shot some Panoramas with my Osmo but when I look at the card it only has the individual pictures not the Panorama and I have been searching to find out how to export the panorama. I haven't used light room but did get a copy with my Canon 6D, I had a quick look at it but thought it was just a picture filing program a bit like iPhoto. I didn't realise one could edit with it.
Lightroom CC has a photo merge to panorama feature that I used to merge 3 photos. I took them with that intention, so I hovered took three slightly overlapping photos.

Great shot! Can't wait for the weather to change so I can take mine for a spin on Lake Monona. I took a similar one from a helicopter Fall of 2014. At $600 an hour...reason I got a P3P.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers