First new app glitch?

Reaction score
For the very first time ever, I had some rolling black-bar breakup on my live feed while testing POI earlier today. Ios. I was within the confines of a football field, so it couldn't have been range. I know there are LOTS of possibilities, but I'll throw it out there just as a first-day observation for the record. It NEVER happened before today.

For the very first time ever, I had some rolling black-bar breakup on my live feed while testing POI earlier today. Ios. I was within the confines of a football field, so it couldn't have been range. I know there are LOTS of possibilities, but I'll throw it out there just as a first-day observation for the record. It NEVER happened before today.
I had the same issue, also for the first time, when I was indoors and the camera running with the bird just sitting on a desk! When I went out to fly it didn't happen again. Had me concerned for a while but was relieved to have it not do it outside. I have an ITElite antenna and think it may have been picking up some noise.

PS Really enjoyed looking at all your website photos!

I had the same issue, also for the first time, when I was indoors and the camera running with the bird just sitting on a desk! When I went out to fly it didn't happen again. Had me concerned for a while but was relieved to have it not do it outside. I have an ITElite antenna and think it may have been picking up some noise.

PS Really enjoyed looking at all your website photos!

Hey thanks! You just made my evening. I am hoping that my copter can add a new dimension to my photo addiction. I'll fly again in a new location and hope the prob was just due to local conditions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31