First major flight on PSA amazing

Reaction score
Well after my debacle with my first flight (slicing an arm) I decided to go out on a limb and fly at my friends farm. Updated app Rc and bird (latest versions for all) and test flight in open paddock. We buzzed and flew around taking snaps of the weeds and a few animal carcasses then landed 1 battery down to 50%. Went to a small hill near a dam and flew over dam then pushed my range to just over 1 km out and 60m high. Video of the landscape and all. Played with return to home function
Bird functioned fantastic 3 batteries worth of flight and hover no issues. No cracks and was a real treat. My friend was amazed at the stability and control of the bird from so far away. My friend also asked how I could manage to eye track the machine as a little dot on the horizon up in the air was difficult to follow. Patience and flicking between FPV and visual flying. Pre and post flight check list. Amazing afternoon. Thank you to all the forum posters in giving the confidence to fly away. Next time up to 2 km and see what this bird can do.

Reactions: Reed L
Nice one, it's a good buzz when all goes well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20