First long 2+ Mile Flight on my Stock P3 at the Coast - tilted horizon example and YouTube Question.

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Pro (stock) - Long 2.5 Mile NC Coas…:

So, impressed with the range. Had Full signal the whole way. Could have gone longer, battery only used 50-55 or so percent, but the we had a storm coming in fast from the west. No editing or anything on video. **** tilted horizon problem strikes again...cant wait for a dji fix. So frustrating as it seems to be a rolling tilt.. Aka I yaw 360 degrees sometimes and it corrects itself and then rolls back into a tilt and so forth.

Question.... I rendered on premiere pro 2015. But wanted to do simple youtube songs. When I add a track, it won't allow me to add more than on, or make the one song repeat for the length of the flight. Any help yall can give me would be much appreciated!

Editing to add, the question on the song pertains to the YouTube video editor, in youtube, not PP. See my comment below.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: WykidOne
I tried copying, but it doesn't allow it. How do you add an audio channel? I'm usually good with this stuff, but the only functionality on YouTube editor is to clock a track and choose where it sits on the video.. If I do one,save, then click another, it deletes the first one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So it appears you can only add multiple songs if you use the Create VIdeo button, and start over.. Not able to do it to an existing video.. which is odd.. Unless I'm wrong or theres a way to use the existing link and video and replace with a created revision.

So it appears you can only add multiple songs if you use the Create VIdeo button, and start over.. Not able to do it to an existing video.. which is odd.. Unless I'm wrong or theres a way to use the existing link and video and replace with a created revision.
I have already been down the same path you have with the YouTube editor and YouTube Create Video. I ran into all the same issues. Suffice it to say that any change you make to an uploaded 4K video file in the YouTube editor immediately turns your 4K video into 1080p. That includes trimming, adding audio, or even combining the two clips that the P3P creates of any flight recording over 9 minutes, which is every flight for me!

The best solution is to download the free music available in the YouTube Create Video section and use that music as your audio asset in Premiere Pro CC. Then, add the audio from there, combine your clips there, add your titles, change your playback speed, add your transitions, and do any warp stabilation as needed. Export as media in H.264 format with audio in AAC format and then upload to YouTube to preserve the original 4K quality. :cool:

Reactions: YolevonALLin
The youtube editor is pretty crude when you have adobe premiere.
Your only option on that is to choose a track longer than your video.

Download some copyright free music and and it before rendering.
With premiere you can set the volume, fade in and fade out, match a video moment precisely to a change in tempo and more.
Sound is important and makes the difference between watchable and boring if you choose well.

The youtube editor is pretty crude when you have adobe premiere.
Your only option on that is to choose a track longer than your video.

Download some copyright free music and and it before rendering.
With premiere you can set the volume, fade in and fade out, match a video moment precisely to a change in tempo and more.
Sound is important and makes the difference between watchable and boring if you choose well.
The longest copyright free music track that YouTube allows you to add with its built in editor, without ads, is a little less than 6 minutes, so without ads, you cannot choose an audio track for any video longer than 5 minutes and 51 seconds (Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik), and you cannot combine audio tracks. You get one only without ads.

The only other alternative with the YouTube editor is to double or quadruple the play speed of your entire video, to get it below the 5 minute and 51 second mark, or another shorter free audio track of your choosing. Otherwise, your audio track turns to silence after 5 minutes and 51 seconds, just like the one you posted. Kind of a drag.

Completely agree on Premiere Pro CC. Why drive a Pinto, when you have a Ferrari in the garage? Great audio can make a mediocre video clip great. Bad audio can ruin a great video clip. Choose wisely!

Because of the audio issues above and the loss of 4K quality through using the YouTube butcher knife, I'm now a PP CC convert!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4