First Litchi Mission and a couple of questions

Reaction score
Hi to all. I just flew my first Litchi waypoint mission with my Phantom 4 and I can't tell you how nervous I was. I checked and rechecked everything over and over, hoping I did not overlook anything. The flight was a success!! I do however have a couple of questions. Does Litchi default to DJIs low and critical battery settings? And as you can see from my video my landing wasn't the best. I had my Phantom set to return to waypoint 1 and naturally it wanted to ascend to 110 feet before I could land it. What is the best way to land after a completed waypoint mission. Litchi is way cool!!!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, the values you set for low and critical battery settings in the DJI Go app will be used by Litchi as well and vice-versa. As far as landings go, I typically have all my missions end in RTH (return to home) and then I just cancel the landing if I don't really want to land yet. My reason is because you can inadvertently add waypoints to your mission that are far from home (I did exactly that, accidentally touching my pinkie on the map about a mile from home). If you have the mission to Land it will land wherever the last waypoint is, whereas if you have it set to RTH, even if it goes to the wrong place, afterwards it will return home.

Like Bruce, I just RTH and cancel when the bird starts down so I can hand catch.

Is the easiest way to cancel the mission moving the mode selector?
It is indeed. Personally I RTH at around 90 metres so I know it cleared anything. As soon as I see it, I take over and land. With litchi your missions in time will get better.

Nothing beats the "no signal" situation. I set off on a 9 minute flight and I have lost signal for about 7 of this minutes lol heart beats all the time. But hearing the drone followed by the screen coming back on is such a buzz [emoji4][emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: frandre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers