First FPV flight with my P2

cool vid! what settings do you use on the gopro? what software do you use to edit/post?

120fps 1080 is fun, but imo 2.7k 60fps is better, the framerate and resolution in the native videos is amazing and they aren't size-prohibitive like 4K videos are.

I'm by no means a good editor, I don't know how to fark with the color settings and what have you so I just use GoPro Studio to chop and export videos.. for Youtube I use their Youtube preset and during the export step pick full HD 1920x1080 but keep the 60fps, and since Youtube now allows 60fps they look pretty sweet imo.
here's a recent example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AuytU8hAAQ

not trying to say anything bad about your video, just share what I've learned

thestone11 said:
Enjoy in 1080p
Are you satisfied with the "H4-3D"-gimbal?

btw is there a big improvement in comparision to the H3-3D?

QYV said:
here's a recent example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AuytU8hAAQ
not trying to say anything bad about your video, just share what I've learned

I guess you have shot that video?!
Very nice stuff!
I like the fluency from the pictures :)

Confucius said:
Are you satisfied with the "H4-3D"-gimbal? is there a big improvement in comparision to the H3-3D?

I like the fluency from the pictures :)

The actual operation of the H4-3D is identical to the H3-3D, the only difference is that it should be balanced for the heavier Hero 4 (so you don't have to add as much of your own counterweight) and also the back plate is designed so that it does not press that wifi/settings button on the left side, which now sticks out from the body of the gopro unlike on the Hero 3
sometimes the H3-3D backplate will cause that button to be pressed when the hero 4 is mounted

other than those 2 things, it's the same 3 motors and function.

re: my video thanks! especially in aerial/flight videos I think 60fps makes a big difference

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers