First flight

For now, I'd leave the camera settings on auto and just practice flying. Also, read the manual. When you're done, read it again. Finally, read it just one more time. Be careful, know your aircraft (its abilities and its limitations), know the FAA recommended guidelines for flying, use common sense, and lastly, have a roaring good time!

For now, I'd leave the camera settings on auto and just practice flying. Also, read the manual. When you're done, read it again. Finally, read it just one more time. Be careful, know your aircraft (its abilities and its limitations), the FAA recommended guidelines for flying, use common sense, and lastly, have a good time!

Sounds good man thanks for the reply. Yea i read the manual at least twice a day lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome and congratulations on your first flight and posting of the video. As other have said keep practicing flying and one comfortable with that focus on camera settings. I am finding that advice difficult myself, photography is my thing and still having to focus on getting better at flying and controlling. That said if you can't with conference but the drone in the place you want it and know how to get it out it won't matter about the camera settings.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome and congratulations on your first flight and posting of the video. As other have said keep practicing flying and one comfortable with that focus on camera settings. I am finding that advice difficult myself, photography is my thing and still having to focus on getting better at flying and controlling. That said if you can't with conference but the drone in the place you want it and know how to get it out it won't matter about the camera settings.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE
Thanks and yea im focusing on the learning the bird first. Then i will start to mess around with camera settings...

I have a dream. | SkyPixel.com

This is my first flight. Im very new to this dont know much about camera settings and what not but i plan on learning as much as i can....Any feedback/tips/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Same here Islandboy, waiting for FedEx to deliver mine tomorrow. Reading the manual??. I've already downloaded it to my computer and started reading it.. So yeah, let's not get carried away with the manual, Lol.

Same here Islandboy, waiting for FedEx to deliver mine tomorrow. Reading the manual??. I've already downloaded it to my computer and started reading it.. So yeah, let's not get carried away with the manual, Lol.

Haha better safe than sorry man. [emoji16][emoji16]

Haha better safe than sorry man. [emoji16][emoji16]

Along with the bird (P3A) I purchased DJI Care. After reading the terms and conditions I am not sure if it as a good move to purchase the coverage, an extra $199

I read my Manuel a few times. I also yellow Highlighted to go back and find my information to re -read if necessary .
I took my 1st video and I tried to download on You Tube, it took too long and got cancelled ( timed out ) .Maybe its still on my computer.Thanks for sharing your Video and I know you Family enjoyed it. gosports1 ( Charlotte,North Carolina )

I read my Manuel a few times. I also yellow Highlighted to go back and find my information to re -read if necessary .
I took my 1st video and I tried to download on You Tube, it took too long and got cancelled ( timed out ) .Maybe its still on my computer.Thanks for sharing your Video and I know you Family enjoyed it. gosports1 ( Charlotte,North Carolina )

Thanks man i still havent uploaded any to youtube. Im sure it will take forever. And yea the fam really enjoyed it.

Thanks again

I just received my P3A, I am still reading as much as I can.
The first thing I did was to fully charge the remote controller and the battery that came with the bird. I ordered an spare battery but I am going to charge it just yet until i see the need for me to use it.
I am a little nervous about my first flight... my fear is of crashing the bird.

I just received my P3A, I am still reading as much as I can.
The first thing I did was to fully charge the remote controller and the battery that came with the bird. I ordered an spare battery but I am going to charge it just yet until i see the need for me to use it.
I am a little nervous about my first flight... my fear is of crashing the bird.

Oh man i know the feeling since i got it i did 2 flights and i mainly just hover and move it around a bit. I am keeping it in beginner mode until i get comfortable. It's really hard to crash if you follow the manual and dont do anything stupid. It pretty much flys itself. Lol but good luck and congrats on ur Phantom.

Lol but good luck and congrats on ur Phantom.

Thanks Islandboy, congrats to you as well. My plan is to do what you are doing and take baby steps. I also want to enjoy fine bird.

Oh man i know the feeling since i got it i did 2 flights and i mainly just hover and move it around a bit. I am keeping it in beginner mode until i get comfortable.

Let me ask you something, when you land the bird do you perform a manual descend or are you using the RTH feature?.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj