FIRST FLIGHT

Reaction score
I picked up my new Vision on Friday. I just had my first flight. After successfully calibrating the compass, got strong GPS signal and put it through the paces. Flies great. I tested the fail safe twice by turning off the controller and the Vision went to 66 feet, stabilized and flew back home without a hitch, landing softly on the exact home spot. I also tested the ability to recover from failsafe, by turning off the remote and then while it was returning to home, turning the remote on and flipping the S1 switch. Works like a charm, allowing to regain immediate control. Great machine. :D

Nice.... I remember my first few flights. I'd fly about 30 feet up and no more that 100 feet away. I did that for five or six flights. Never had the guts to test the FS. However, I have used it a few times for "real"!

rmklaw said:
I picked up my new Vision on Friday. I just had my first flight. After successfully calibrating the compass, got strong GPS signal and put it through the paces. Flies great. I tested the fail safe twice by turning off the controller and the Vision went to 66 feet, stabilized and flew back home without a hitch, landing softly on the exact home spot. I also tested the ability to recover from failsafe, by turning off the remote and then while it was returning to home, turning the remote on and flipping the S1 switch. Works like a charm, allowing to regain immediate control. Great machine. :D

I felt the same way. Was scared to test it. But now that I did, I know what it can do. Great bird. My only complaint is that for my old tired eyes the iPhone screen is too small. I have to try the iPad or iPad mini route.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers