First flight with Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
I bought a Phantom 3 Pro for myself for Christmas but the weather hasn't been cooperating but today it was sunny (but cold!) and I got a short video. Nothing great but it was my first flight, so....

Reactions: skysummit
Very nice! I just uploaded my second video. Only using Movie Maker for now, but I can see upgrading in the future.

Right now I'm using GoPro studio till I can find something else to use.

I've thought about changing but iMovie came with my Macbook. I downloaded the trial for Final Cut Pro but I don't know if it would be worth it for my needs (it is $300) and Adobe Premiere Pro is $20/month which I think is stupid you can't just buy it!

For what ever reason iMovie is not on my Mac.....not sure how that occurred

That is weird. It is a nice editor, esp being free. Well, free in that it comes on a really expensive computer lol.

It's only $14.99 but........don't know why I don't just buy it.....hmmm

I don't know what year your Macbook is but you could download the trial of Final Cut Pro (you get a month) and that would show you kinda what iMovie is like (it is pretty much Final Cut Lite)

Very nice, my first flight was not nearly that ambitious, but after many flights my P3p has "never let me down". It looks like you've got a keeper.

I don't know what year your Macbook is but you could download the trial of Final Cut Pro (you get a month) and that would show you kinda what iMovie is like (it is pretty much Final Cut Lite)
Mid 2010 Macbook...If i could get the card to read on my Samsung tablet it would be so much easier, the tablet is so much faster then the Macbook..Sorry we Hijacked the thread!!

Very nice, my first flight was not nearly that ambitious, but after many flights my P3p has "never let me down". It looks like you've got a keeper.

Oh, I have had a Phantom 3 Standard for 6 months so I was pretty comfy with flying the Pro! I upgraded for 4K, range and the better controller with lightbridge. I may be selling my Standard!

Mid 2010 Macbook...If i could get the card to read on my Samsung tablet it would be so much easier, the tablet is so much faster then the Macbook..Sorry we Hijacked the thread!!

Yeah I bought my Macbook last Christmas (2015) and got 16GB of RAM so it is pretty quick. I also edit on my PC desktop sometimes use PowerDirector but I prefer iMovie. I keep thinking I need something else but then reconsider as I am not a pro just having fun!

Reactions: DCJ64
I was able to get iMovie for free on my Mac mini. It started out saying $14.99. As I started downing loading it said it was free download. Mac mini is a late 2012.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20