First Flight with new HDMI output.

Reaction score
Here is my first flight with the new HDMI output to my 25 inch Monitor. Took about 10 minutes, most of that time was trying to stab the large connector back into the socket. You need very small fingers and good eyes.
IMG_20150803_173836899.jpg

so my question is...if ur running both tablet and hdmi monitor, when your tablet shuts down because of heat, does the hdmi shut down too? Im thinking using my 7" black pearl along with my google nexus tablet so when the pilot app crashes, I can still see where im going.

so my question is...if ur running both tablet and hdmi monitor, when your tablet shuts down because of heat, does the hdmi shut down too? Im thinking using my 7" black pearl along with my google nexus tablet so when the pilot app crashes, I can still see where im going.
No, it will continue to display what you see on the big screen.

That's why having the HDMI board is so important to me. Knowing my FPV will still be there even if and when my tablet fails is a huge deal for me.

Noticed any FPV video lag compared to the tablet?

lag is about 180-200ms depending on device used.. It's the lowest latency possible

Ahh cool. I have a Varizoom 10" monitor that I hope to try too.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Hi, i have an eternal "disconnected" message on my iphone 6... I think its a usb controller problem. Someone resolve this diconnected issue with this hdmi module?

Have you tried a new USB cable?
Yes! Five different cables, 2 ipad 3 and one android. Two new cables! Its really a remote usb problem. My control works fine, but without connection with ipad / iphone / android. Mu question is: someone with the same problem resolve this insue with this hdmi module instalation?

Cool looks like im going to attach by black pearl to the top of my radio so I have both. I have always loved dji,s osd!!! So now I can have my google map running on the tablet and the osd on the monitor. Just ordered the hdmi module a few days ago, its aready on my inspire radios.

What is the diamond shape on the OSD overlay on the monitor? Is that to indicate the relative direction of the aircraft from the controller (like the radar)?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj