First flight was my first pilot experience. Quick video answer needed.

Reaction score
Flying seemed very intuitive. Getting the guy off the ground took awhiiiiiiile. How anyone uses a droid is beyond me.

The battery is almost charged for my second flight. It's going to be a night flight!

Quick Question.. Well, I have about 30, but the one requiring immediate attn. Can someone please tell me why the video is all out of whack with color bleeds? TYIA

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flying seemed very intuitive. Getting the guy off the ground took awhiiiiiiile. How anyone uses a droid is beyond me.

The battery is almost charged for my second flight. It's going to be a night flight!

Quick Question.. Well, I have about 30, but the one requiring immediate attn. Can someone please tell me why the video is all out of whack with color bleeds? TYIA

what are the camera settings ? i.e shutter speed and ISO setting....
Gut feeling says "Send it Back !!" I couldn't imagine any setting config that would yield that result.....looks faulty

Very good for a 1st flight. I was a little taken when it looked like you started off as if flying a airplane.

I'm not sure about the camera situation. Sorry! Btw, I'd have to say if the setting are as they should be then you may need to format the card. Good luck.

Camera is probably in manual mode. You must have hit the right wheel on the controller. Tap the camera icon on the screen should put you back in auto mode

... Tap the camera icon on the screen should put you back in auto mode
Thanks Julius! I just got back from a night flight. Way too cool and very easy to get lost The GPS map that shows your flight is a life saver!! I thought I was at a park and I was 1/2 mile away from where I thought I was. Anyhow thanks for the quick answer. I will start reading everything I can when it rains. :)

Looks very much like a faulty sensor to me, especially with the distinct color banding in certain areas. I can't imagine any settings that'd make your video look like this. I'd try a reset and refreshed firmware install, if that doesn't fix it, it's going to have to make it's way back to dji I guess... And good luck with that, you won't be flying for weeks after you send it in I'm sorry.

Honestly I'm not sure. To answer to obvious yes I took the plastic off the lens of the camera. I tried resetting all camera functions and I still have the same problem. If anyone has seen this before or has the same problem I'm all ears.

Had the same issue. It has to do with the cached version on the device. If you play the video directly from the card you will find the video is fine.

Thanks fda483. Do you know if switching to the iOS app and running off an ipad will fix it? Am I understanding you correct? It is a tablet issue?

Make sure there isn't a little piece of clear plastic still on the lens to protect it. I almost didn't see it when I was about to fly. It peals off. That MIGHT be causing those colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.