FIRST FLIGHT VIDEO

Reaction score
Got introduced to this hobby over Christmas when someone bought me an AR drone as a gift, what a piece of junk! Anyway, I got a P2 and here is a video of my first flight, I'm hooked!

Only issue is I need to find a go pro mount for the P2 to eliminate the Jello and also eliminate the heavy gopro case (a dumb mount, not a gimbal)

Also my long range video tx/rx setup is not working as avdertised, I only get 400 meters before video poops out:
black pearl diversity
spironets
spironet patch
immersion 600mw tx

http://youtu.be/idp7157kzU0

You shouldn't be flying over a highway like that... particularly when it was your first flight :shock:

Sorry Lotusman but your not going to get any love for flying like that on your first flight. Forget improving the video for the moment and concentrate on mastering safe flight.

Shrimpfarmer said:
Sorry Lotusman but your not going to get any love for flying like that on your first flight. Forget improving the video for the moment and concentrate on mastering safe flight.

:lol: I don't love you either, so that makes two of us...forget judging other people and concentrate on mastering your own destiny. How about that?

lotusman said:
forget judging other people and concentrate on mastering your own destiny. How about that?

We were just trying to offer some advice but hey, if you want to play it that way go right ahead, carry on flying like a muppet and don't bother coming back when it all goes wrong.

spanktimonious said:

Hahahaha.... I certainly wasn't implying he was purple with orange hair.... but I'll stick to the UK reference all the same :shock:
Oh, and the bad dental hygene... that's down to mismanagement of the UKs health service by a bunch of Muppets :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers