First flight tomorrow!

Reaction score
I picked up my Phantom 4 today, got everything set up and updated. Registered with FAA. Went to Staples and made a label from the PDF file sent to me with the registration number and my name. Made a label for my RC and the storage box as well. We are having great weather up here in New Hampshire and I have the day off tomorrow. Another big bonus is the storage case fits perfectly in the tour pack on my motorcycle! Looking forward to some great rides and pulling out my P4 for some great video and pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sounds like you have everything in order for a perfect day of flying. Good luck and clear skies!

Reactions: Mark C.
You will have a great time! Just stay in an open area until you get used to it.

I suggest you read the manual and learn all the settings.....

Hope you have a great time!

Reactions: ftttu and Mark C.
That sounds perfect to me - motorbikes and flying. Wishing you a very enjoyable first day with your P4!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can relate I have a motorbike and a p3 will do the same ride and fly pretty soon, awesome combination

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cool. I also have a perfect fit in the tour pack of the bike. It's a great combo, motorcycle and P4. Makes for a great day! Get extra batteries! I have three and will probably get one more.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj