First flight in a couple weeks

Reaction score
Nothing special but, its been awhile since i've been able to fly. Got up to 30 degrees today, felt like spring.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It snows in the Dakotas? (Puzzled look)

Reactions: Pharm
Was being facetious and dryly sarcastic. I hate the cold and snow and ice and all their wicked friends....

Reactions: Pharm
Lol no its not true, we usually get a normal summer, some times it snows in october though.
Looks like a beautiful place but I'm allergic to cold. Whenever I think of Montana or the Dakotas in winter, I picture Jeremiah Johnson (actually filmed in far away Utah - played by Robert Redford) trudging through the snowdrifts in a howling blizzard and I start shivering!

Looks like a beautiful place but I'm allergic to cold. Whenever I think of Montana or the Dakotas in winter, I picture Jeremiah Johnson (actually filmed in far away Utah - played by Robert Redford) trudging through the snowdrifts in a howling blizzard and I start shivering!
When it gets down to -10 and below it gets cold so when it gets into the mid 20s and low 30s it feels like spring, its almost like you can go out in shorts lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31