First Flight in 6 months

Reaction score
Not been on here much in the last six months due to it being winter and not being able to fly in our shitty weather here in the Uk..

Managed to get a flight with P2v today used 5 batterys, it just shows what a great drone this is, and how easy they are to use, its been in my case not touch for six months, all I did was charged up the battery's and remote and went out and flew her. No dramas, not even had to recalibrate the compass, or nagging screens telling me I need to update... it flew without any troubles.

Not like my P3p I have, I tried to fly this later in the day and had all sorts of problems and by the time I had sorted them out I had run out of time for to fly it.

Can somebody tell me how much data is used when I use my ipad to update my maps on the K1 shield, is it something and nothing?. as I am tethering it to my K1.

Flack

Not been on here much in the last six months due to it being winter and not being able to fly in our shitty weather here in the Uk..

Managed to get a flight with P2v today used 5 batterys, it just shows what a great drone this is, and how easy they are to use, its been in my case not touch for six months, all I did was charged up the battery's and remote and went out and flew her. No dramas, not even had to recalibrate the compass, or nagging screens telling me I need to update... it flew without any troubles.

Not like my P3p I have, I tried to fly this later in the day and had all sorts of problems and by the time I had sorted them out I had run out of time for to fly it.

Can somebody tell me how much data is used when I use my ipad to update my maps on the K1 shield, is it something and nothing?. as I am tethering it to my K1.

Flack

What on earth are you talking about. Rubbish UK weather!!! NEVER :rolleyes::)

Barring the 40 knot winds and driving rain and temps below 2C of course.

I bet the guys in Alaska and Canada are peeing themselves now.

However, on my Nexus 7 updating maps including the enlarging, is below 2 Mb for a 10 square mile area.

Not much to worry about I would say - for me at least. Someone will be along soon to give you a more definite answer, I don't doubt.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik