First flight after update.

Reaction score
Flew for the first time today after updates. Didn't feel good about it being somewhat unstable. Took it home to check it with the assistant software, and it would not recognize the PV+. Don't understand, it recognized it when I just upgraded but now it won't. Hooked up my PV2 which I also upgraded and it recognized it just fine when I hooked up the PV+ it said to plug into controller. Tried booting both PV+ and software up numerous time with now results. Getting frustrated with DJI. Don't trust my Phantoms like I use too.

When using the Assistant, you must plug the mini USB cable into the Phantom on the opposite side of the battery (under the white flap). It sounds like you're saying you plugged it into the remote control. That will not work.

Maybe one assistant-application can only accomodate one type of pantom. Therefor you may need the assistant sw 2 times on you Pc; one for each type of bird?
Just a thought.

It worked fine with both phantoms. It's being shipped back to Dronefly in the morning. Really disappointed. First flight although I bought it end of September. Our weather been wet as always and couldn't fly till now. Off warranty now, so it will be $99.00 min. Getting a little frustrated. Thought maybe of selling what I have and starting over with another brand or even the new inspire 1. Thoughts?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik