First experience.......? Not Good

Reaction score
well, I finally received my 2V+ after a very long should I or shouldn't I episode.
Instead of getting some sleep after working all night I decided I was too excited to sleep so I got busy.
Several hours later I was ready for flight one. Got the entire family rounded up from five states and fired that mother up.
pulled the two sticks down and together and guess what happened?
Three of the props were spinning beautifully, the fourth was start and stop, start and stop, start and stop................
I spent the rest of the day trying to explain to my out of state family why I had called them together.
At one point I did attept to accend but it just tipped over onto the intermitent prop.
What a bummer! Moral of this story is not to plan your vacation around the DJI you have ordered!!!!!
She's on her way back to B&H

Aquacop said:
Several hours later I was ready for flight one. Got the entire family rounded up from five states and fired that mother up.
pulled the two sticks down and together and guess what happened?

Boy that was bold!... I didn't say a word to a soul. Then I drove 700 miles, way out of state for my first flight (business trip). If it went badly, I would just keep the embarrassing moment to myself. Fortunately it went fine, and I have enjoyed showing it off to a few family members since.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl