First Edited Video

Reaction score
Its a short video of me flying around my small town with the stock P3S let me know how i did and what i should improve on. I'm finding it tricky figuring out what camera settings i should be using during a shot. Also there are other unedited videos on my channel check them out. Thanks

Reactions: Matts175
Looks like really nice light :) Personally I hate fade to blacks during the video, don't be afraid of hard cuts. I always try and edit them a bit like a journey, but not a bad job :D

I agree that the fading is a bit much, but the lighting is very nice. Did you color grade or did you use one of the built-in camera settings for that look?

Nice video dude, for me a couple of the transitions between shots were a little too short, ( the clips were too short ) a liitle too many fades to black, hard transitions work great , awesome color and great views, only thing shocked me was flying above and down the road with moving traffic lol

Nice job. What is that protruding on the left side every so often? Doesn't look like props or prop guards?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20