First Dusk Video

Awesome video dude. Looks like you got some decent range also. Any weak signal notifications?

Nice video. Looks too cold there for my liking. I'm complaining about it being windy and 40°F while you all are walking on a frozen lake. Great video though.

Hey man, the music is just what I had available in YouTube as free music. I don't know much about editing but I would expect if I dropped in music that I like, it would violate copyright I would suspect. What do others do for music?

Music wasn't that bad. Seen lots lots worse.

Just scoure the net for free to use music. There's a few sites.

Awesome video dude. Looks like you got some decent range also. Any weak signal notifications?

Nothing but the mod to bring the DB up to 20/24. (Too chicken to do 27db...) All this with a stock antenna as well. Zero signal loss on both the video and the RC. I am tempted now to see how far I can go because at one point I hit the 500M limit I forgot I had set. That would be 1600 ft, not incredibly far but I suspect I should be able to double that or more. Maybe today of it is nice I will try to see how far I can go.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Nothing but the mod to bring the DB up to 20/24. (Too chicken to do 27db...) All this with a stock antenna as well. Zero signal loss on both the video and the RC. I am tempted now to see how far I can go because at one point I hit the 500M limit I forgot I had set. That would be 1600 ft, not incredibly far but I suspect I should be able to double that or more. Maybe today of it is nice I will try to see how far I can go.

Is this the magic power mod? Keep thinking about doing mine. Was it easy?

Yes, the Magic Power mod. It was simple. I picked 20/24 for now and have great results. I may try 27 at some point in time. I have a Windsurfer mode from Amazon coming so will see how that works as well.

Very nice footage of the river at dusk. Regarding the music, just take a little more time finding a decent song with the right length on YouTube, download it and edited it yourself. There's a lot of garbage on there, but there's some good stuff as well. The biggest problem is that the music stops before the video does, so if you download it and edit it yourself, you can cut the footage to match the music. I think you could have tightened up the video a bit... I always make the mistake at first of making my videos too long, but in many cases, shorter videos keep the viewers attention better.

Reactions: eljano
Hey man, the music is just what I had available in YouTube as free music. I don't know much about editing but I would expect if I dropped in music that I like, it would violate copyright I would suspect. What do others do for music?

Try this for hours of free music. All types of themes and mood music:

I have yet to complete a complete edit of video I have recorded and finding compatible music is tough (at least for me)

Very fine video BTW

Try this for hours of free music. All types of themes and mood music:

I have yet to complete a complete edit of video I have recorded and finding compatible music is tough (at least for me)

Very fine video BTW
Thanks,

I hear you on the complete edit. I will get better but really have little time to burn making them perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1