First drone camera and gimbal problems

Reaction score
So I bought a used Phantom 3 advanced, it had a crash and one of the motors stoped working but I took the gamble and bought it anyway, I resolved the motor problem by updating all the firmwears on the remote and on the aircraft and it is flying I tested the auto take-off and auto land because I still haven't got the time to learn how to use it and because of the camera, the gimbal has some dents and even cracks, points left and the ribbon cable isn't tight and I can't shoot anything with it as I will show on the bottom, any thoughts? I've read it may be the configs of the camera but I tried every thing unsucessefull but maybe it was my fault I confess I didn't understand exactly what settings to put and how to put, and the camera facing left how can I fix it? is it possible that this purple lines may be caused by my sd card? stills apeear to be good on the app but also not good on the sd card I will let images

gimbal camera pics DJI CAMERA
Actual sd card footage:
-Stills on sd card Footage
-Videos on sd card
/

Many thanks in advance
I'll appreciate all the help I can get
Sorry for the long post and many questions

Should I buy a new camera?

Hi,
It looks to me as if there is a problem with the camera. It's hard to say, though. If there are cracks and dents in the gimbal, it is possible that the camera suffered some damage from an impact. You will probably also need to replace the gimbal so it might be easier to buy the whole combination as one unit. I would check used items on eBay or Amazon or buy refurbished.

Just a thought.

Is it possible to be just the cable? I have one complete set for 200€ it is the cheapest I've found but I would prefer to just replace the ribbon cable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1