First crash, end result not good

Reaction score
I've had Phantom 2 Vision+ for the last month and unfortunately I've crashed into a tree about 10-15 meters in air and has a hard landing, bending the Camera bracket and has nearly split the black thin power cable to the camera, any advice on what i should do on how to fix it, or past the point of not being fixed?
PoRyx8c.jpg

Buy a new one. Seriously, it is so hard to get parts and not too mention what they are charging for the camera assembly you can just buy a new set up for only a few more hundred dollars.

Best bet is to try to acquire a used one from B&H photo or simply purchase another brand new one. You can recoup some of your cost by selling the extra transmitter and range extender for at least $200+ on ebay and can also sell the extra AC adapter, extra camera clip/lens cover for $ on ebay. The entire crashed Phantom on ebay will most likely get you at least $200 as well.

If you do purchase new, make sure to get the extra battery for $60 (or is it $80?) option, as you can then sell that battery brand new on ebay for about $140

is the camera it self worth anything if the ribbon is cut and the camera bracket bent
dmFM07t.jpg

based on completed ebay listings (search on DJI Phantom Camera), the answer is a resounding "yes".

One mans junk=another mans treasure

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20