Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

First compilation with sound.

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Davekyn, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Davekyn

My first sequence with Sound - Have never edited video prior to owning a drone. Sound edited on Goldwave (ancient software) - had to flick backwards forwards between programs.

Can anyone recommend a program that shows the video in a sound editing program?

TY. _____

Birds in flight. - Newbie footage - DJI plus camera -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspK4Yx_0IQ

2. Suwaneeguy

freeware: windows live movie maker
    You probably already have it.

Several other free editors.
    I use corel studio x6 pro. $$$ but worth it.

3. Davekyn

Yea - I'm looking for something that is primary Audio that embeds video and syncs it with the audio time line - not the other way around. Been looking more into it. I already have Adobe after effects and well as many other of it's products. I kind of move on from windows live movie maker, despite still being classified a newbie.

Whilst adobe premier pro can handle audio - I am again looking for something Primarily Audio with Video used only as a means for syncing/timing.

I don't mind swapping between two programs with each specializing in it's own field.

4. DrTelemark

Sony's Movie Studio - a less professional version of Sony Vegas Pro, is a good buy for what you get. Intuitive and fast edit on. Not nearly as clunky as Adobe products. I use all of them but the bulk of audio work is best done in Sony's products.

5. Davekyn

Much appreciated - cheers.