First Coastal Flight

Well I don't do it to be a problem, I have friends and family in other countries and have not seen much of the area I live in

Good video, enjoyed watching.

PS
I think the controller levels the gimbal to level the horizon in the picture. It's a straightforward procedure.

Good video, enjoyed watching.

PS
I think the controller levels the gimbal to level the horizon in the picture. It's a straightforward procedure.
Yes, I was not intending to be critical of the video, your comment is what I should have said, we all suffer from the tilted horizon problem, but coastal shots really amplify the problem.

OK everyone, I know there's minor issues with the video. I am fairly new and slowly learning. Also, the advice is good but vague advice does not help.

It takes a long time to produce a good video/shots its like trial and error
You made a good start
Keep going don't stop and your projects will turn out better and better over time [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'll just leave, later
That seems like an awfully harsh response to constructive (if not always detailed) feedback. This is a community where we're all trying to help each other, especially when it comes to overcoming the quirks of the equipment we're using.

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you are interested in improving the technical components of your footage perform a gimble calibration on a level surface and consider cropping and straightening the horizon in post production.

If your expectation is in receiving glowing critique and favourable comments generally you will, that's the nature of things generally and people won't ordinarily bother offering suggestions/opinion as it is almost without exception poorly received. As seems to be the case here unfortunately.

From what I can see here people have genuinely offfered a few tips which are likely to assist you in your future efforts. Choice is yours if you feel they are valid. Seems they are offered with good intent.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic