First Attempt Music and Video

Reaction score

I got a P4P for Christmas last year. My excuse for getting it was to film video to put behind my wife’s piano playing. :) Here is a clip from our first attempt. As you will be able to tell her piano playing is far more accomplished than my video skills. The video is from our recent vacation at that Edisto Island. Constructive criticism appreciated. :)

Reactions: CrazyEye
Good video bro, especially since both the video and audio were produced by you and your wife. I would like to record me playing guitar but I feel like my playing is "lacking" even with 8 years of guitar experience under my belt. One thing I would advise if you haven't naturally found out yourself is to render in your full resolution (4k, or 1080p) when I went to change from 480p to a higher resolution I was kind of sad that there wasn't a higher resolution available to fully put myself in the video. Other than that dude your on the right track, just focus on the higher resolutions for next time buddy.:):)

Good video bro, especially since both the video and audio were produced by you and your wife. I would like to record me playing guitar but I feel like my playing is "lacking" even with 8 years of guitar experience under my belt. One thing I would advise if you haven't naturally found out yourself is to render in your full resolution (4k, or 1080p) when I went to change from 480p to a higher resolution I was kind of sad that there wasn't a higher resolution available to fully put myself in the video. Other than that dude your on the right track, just focus on the higher resolutions for next time buddy.:):)
Thank you so much for the response and the suggestion. I will see if I can render it in a higher resolution. Hope to hear/see some of your guitar work soon.

Good audio and video, I enjoyed watching that. I'm a beginner so treat this suggestion accordingly :- I would have preferred more ground and less sky by angling the gimbal a little lower on one of the shots. Personal taste I suppose.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl