First Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post here, I guess you could say this is more of a heads-up warning.

Sorry to hear about this, Steve. That's crazy. What a lunatic. Hope it doesn't put you off flying. All the best.

UK

I had an incident where an old man in a park came up to me and said "you cant fly that here its against the law" I said no its not and get out of my way. Luckily all he did was get on his phone and call someone. Probably 911 and they told him the same thing.
Here is a video of a crazy woman attacking a guy for flying his drone.

I'm not looking to start a gun debate here but I think a hand gun is over kill and would cause more problems. I plan on carrying a can of pepper spray with me.

Fascinating to think what happened in her life to behave like that. I feel cheated by not seeing the lad empty a full can of mace in her face.

UK

Precisely why my 'flight bag' which is always over my shoulder has this in it.... Hopefully the threat of it would be such i wouldn't need to use it...
0f83a12cd58f51ba58e27fc6292341ea.jpg

Reactions: HMR
A gun would be an immediate stop the the situation described, but after that stop, I'm afraid the law would take over, and there would be hell to pay for shooting a civilian, armed or not. This aint dodge city anymore.
Depends on who is doing the hitting but that's a commentary for a different forum..

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

Wow glad you are OK. It never ceases to amaze me at how some people think they can tell others what to do! Its like the assholes who drive slow in the left hand lane showing the world what imbeciles they are in not knowing that common knowledge is the left lane is the fast lane. I call them self appointed traffic controllers! This ******* was a self appointed drone controller and needs to be set up for a good *** kicking. Yeah when I am not flying at the madel airfeild I will be packing too!

I know how some of you like to talk big about your guns and how others immediately want to tell you why carrying a gun is a terrible idea. But, all these posts are off topic and are thus removed.

Further off topic gun talk anywhere on the forum will also be deleted so maybe save yourself the time and don't post about it in the first place.

There is also this in the rules...

13. Discussions about politics, weaponry and religion are permitted only in association with the topic of this forum or in the “off-topic” section and will be closed or removed if they become disruptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj