First aerial clips from P4 with basic adjustments

Reaction score
I got a P4 a week back and have been loving capturing images and videos. I just threw them together to see how easy is to color correct the D-Log footage. Btw, I still don't have any ND filters, just got them in mail, will use them and see if the videos come out smoother or more pleasing.

Any feedback on the clips is welcome.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Great job. If you look on YouTube for videos on how to capture quality drone footage you'll find that you are already implementing a lot of their suggestions. Capturing video moving sideways, flying backwards, flying up with camera straight down, reveals, etc. you're not just flying straight ahead and shooting scenery in front of you. The video looks like you have experience already.

First attempts? You're kidding me.... This could be released, as is, as an advert for the P4. Great footage, beautifully shot, great exposures - I hope to be able to get to this standard myself one day..

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Trust me its the first set of clips. I've made videos before with a dslr and used that knowledge but I am still learning how to move precisely with the drone.

Davinci resolve 12 for editing and color grading.

music is free, saw someone posting it on the music thread here on the forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.