First 24 hours with my new Vision +

For a first time pilot you're pretty talented and video was well edited. Nice job.

EMCSQUAR said:
For a first time pilot you're pretty talented and video was well edited. Nice job.

Thank You! I think I watched enough videos that when I finally got mine I was mentally ready to fly it. Hopefully I can continue to hone in my skills. its an addicting hobby.

I filmed this at my ranch in Texas. About and hour east from Dallas. Would have filmed more but it got pretty windy (tornado season).

andresjohn said:
I filmed this at my ranch in Texas. About and hour east from Dallas. Would have filmed more but it got pretty windy (tornado season).

Thanks. Been in San Antone for 11 years and originally from Pa and Ohio. Your ranch reminded me of that area. What a difference a few miles makes! Nice ranch and video!

skypup71 said:
andresjohn said:

Thanks. Been in San Antone for 11 years and originally from Pa and Ohio. Your ranch reminded me of that area. What a difference a few miles makes! Nice ranch and video!

Haha a few 300 miles or so... Thanks!

Wow. Great spread and video.

Can really see difference that 3rd axis makes.
Must. Not. Spend. More. Money.
Ack!

Very beautiful country and great video, John!
Love the farm shots.
Your pup likes flying also.

thank you for the compliments. Im officially hooked. i need to get a new mac now, cause it took all of my patience editing this(soooo slow).

Really nice job. Thanks for putting some audio!

Is that copy write free music? I like it a lot.
d86

doug86 said:
Really nice job. Thanks for putting some audio!

Is that copy write free music? I like it a lot.
d86

wellll... its from the soundtrack of friday night lights. not exactly copy write free, but the artist gets the opportunity to monitize on that video if they chose. Youtube already contacted me about it. Im kinda on youtubes bad side for a video I submitted in college, it was on Tosh.0, then they took it down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie