Firmware

Reaction score
How did the go app on my iPad know that there was a new firmware update when I keep it in airplane mode always?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Maybe you accidentally switched it on once. Maybe it introduced a firmware expires check in the past. Maybe they crept into your hone under the cover of darkness and switched the wifi on when you were sleeping. ;)
For future, try installing a firewall app and deny the app access to the internet. It will unlikely help you now though, as even if you clear app cache it may have placed an update flag on your device :mad:. Some people are successfully editing device files via ftp, so it may be possible soon to remove flags, once someone locates it. (Assuming thats how it works)

Hello i buy dji stantard 3 and while fly 30 metre lost signal and disconect do you know someone when the new firmware is available?

As for the original question, the reason is there an application has many receivers that send and receive messages and sometimes even when the permissions aren't set to do this or to do that it can still have the ability to do its job which is to send and receive messages in some sort of way. Deep within the code made by the developer are the rules and the functions that govern how app works. They're in is where it it is usually instructed to receive an update with any type of packet of information it receives. Correct me if I'm wrong this is any application or APK file. Remember all these machines, and all they do is send and receive data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31