firmware

Reaction score
Hi
I am trying to do everything by the book i have looked at loads help on line to set up my P3 up
I have turn on the P3 and the controller i have connect the wi fi then connect to the home wi fi
but cannot see anything about updating the firmware i followed the DJI tutorial guide
All I have is the camera showing my room can some one tell me what I am doing wrong
I do not want to fly this drone until i have convince my self that everything is right
perhaps i am worrying to much about this firmware update

What firmware are you looking for, and why do you believe that you don't already have the most current firmware?

Firmware issue also - upgraded from 1.7 to 1.8.1, now the drone and controller won't communicate. I have reset mult times. Reset instruction say to push the RED blinking light on the drone, however, my blinking light on the drone is blinking GREEN... so the drone sits ... I have about 6 hours of flight time on the other firmware ... I am NO computer whiz so I need some help.
Thanks, Randy
recasper

Simplest way to update the firmware is to use the SD card, copy the latest firmware onto the card, insert into the slot, and turn on the bird.

Just got my P3A also. Same question as to firmware.... Isn't the app supposed to tell you that a firmware upgrade is needed? Or do I just download the latest firmware and install it (whether it thinks it needs it or not)?

My P3A told me that the firmware needed upgrading and in fact refused to fly until this was done.
I found it impossible to successfully perform the upgrade and contacted online help. After a long discussion it was decided that I should send the unit to the repair center in Melbourne (on the other side of Australia - I am in Perth, Western Australia).
They supposedly upgraded the software and sent it back, but now the DJI GO app keeps telling me that "Unfortunately DJI GO has stopped" and shows a feedback page which supposedly sends an error log to DJI. I have sent several feedbacks but have had no response.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik