Firmware Version 01.09.0060

Format the sd card in the drone, reinstall the latest firmware again and start over. Do a clean download of the firmware.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: SkyPhantom
Both my P3P and P3A went through the full upgrade procedure, with all the appropriate beeping, they both show success in their respective text files, but both still show 1.8.80+ in GO?
The "+" is not unusual. It has been reported by many people since I think FW version 1.2x was released about a year ago. If your text files show success to 1.9, then you should be good.

I don't think it has ever been definitively explained what the "+" means. Some people have seen it resolve after a reboot as noted above by @UKFlyer, some have seen it go away with an app update or reinstall, some after they've connected to the internet. Some have never seen it go away until the next FW update as far as I know. One thing that I have never heard is that anyone has had an issue because they see the "+" after an update. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Jouster and Shammyh
Not sure why the Go app is hung up on the previous firmware version numbers. I don't know what to suggest. Beyond reinstalling the Go app, what else could you try? Hmmnn.

RedHotPoker
I am at a loss here, as soon as I was done updating the firmware and batteries, I took it out for a quick flight but really windy here so I could only fly for about five minutes, but everything seemed fine. But in the GO App it usually says in red that firmware update needed or camera update needed or battery update needed, it doesn't say anything. Like I said the txt file said success 3 times for my 3 batteries. Anyone???

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The "+" is not unusual. It has been reported by many people since I think FW version 1.2x was released about a year ago. If your text files show success to 1.9, then you should be good.

I don't think it has ever been definitively explained what the "+" means. Some people have seen it resolve after a reboot as noted above by @UKFlyer, some have seen it go away with an app update or reinstall, some after they've connected to the internet. Some have never seen it go away until the next FW update as far as I know. One thing that I have never heard is that anyone has had an issue because they see the "+" after an update. Of course, your mileage may vary.
Well that's good to know, txt file says success 3 times for 1.9. Because I have 3 batteries? GO App not asking me for any updates so I guess I'm good????

You would think we were in different time warps. Uneven plane.
We should all, be on the same page, after a similar firmware has updated...

Which interwebs version are you guys using?
Are you still clinging to old relic WWW or finally updated to the newer WWW2? ;-)
Inquiring minds need to decipher the data... Ha

RedHotPoker

Well that's good to know, txt file says success 3 times for 1.9. Because I have 3 batteries? GO App not asking me for any updates so I guess I'm good????

I don't recall you saying that you see a "+", so this may not apply to you. My guess however is that if your files show success, then it was a success.

I don't recall you saying that you see a "+", so this may not apply to you. My guess however is that if your files show success, then it was a success.
I'm going to check right now to see if there is a + , let u know in a minute..

I am rushing to prepare to head to the airport for a trip to Asia, so I dont have much time to search the forum for more info about the "+".

This was the first post that came up when I searched.
What should the latest firmware be numbered?

Perhaps @msinger knows more since that time. Cheers!

maybe one of you is on android the other on apple? so one is reporting correctly while the other isn't?

I just checked and mine does have a + , so I guess I'm good..

Reactions: Oso
My P3A came with 1.5.30+ I have always assumed it was 1.6.40 from other threads that I have read about people upgrading this seems like a common issue. DJI says we should just "ignore" the + sign as if it has no meaning... it is odd.

I am rushing to prepare to head to the airport for a trip to Asia, so I dont have much time to search the forum for more info about the "+".

Thanks Oso, The link you posted put my mind at ease thank you for that have a safe flight..

Thanks Oso, The link you posted put my mind at ease thank you for that have a safe flight..

Have know idea why that post went up 3 times..

Have know idea why that post went up 3 times..

Do you stutter when you type? Haha

RedHotPoker

Does the update include a update for the camera/gimbal as the update seems to run for approx 10 min at a point where previous updates have then swapped to the camera ? But mine then fails at this point and I get a constant red light and constant beep any ideas ???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They don't release full firmware contents lists, so it's a gamble.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20