P3 Firmware Firmware v. 1.8.10

Hello......I updated my P3 to 1.5.7. the card reports success......now I cant rebind the tx. I have tried both bind techniques............any suggestions on the next step..................thanks..........aeroman

So I successfully updated to 1.8.10. However I have two batteries. Do I have to run the update again with the second battery? Is there any way to initiate the firmware upgrade from DJI Go App again once you have completed it once?

Well, I am not impressed with this upgrade. My video transmission range has definitely degraded from what I had before with 1.7.6. Could push to close to 2 miles before (with DBS Mod). Can only get about 5000 feet before the video transmission signal becomes useless. What's a good version I should drop back to that everyone considers stable? Is is 1.7.6?

Last edited:
Here's my issue, I can get my Drone to downgrade to 1.7.9 but I get a barometer error. When I go to the IMU it says I need to calibrate it. Once calibrated Im still having the same issue showing I have a barometer error. I can upgrade back to 1.8.10 and all is fixed. Then I come on here and see people who have downgraded from 1.8.10 with no errors at all. What are you doing and what am I not doing? Take a look at my log file attached hopefully that can have some insight. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• P3C_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    62.8 KB · Views: 304
Just downloaded the version above, now the app says the RC signal is lost, aircraft blinks white lights and will not respond....Any ideas?
I have done 1.9 update and as of then i looses RC between 10 mtrs and 100mtrs depends how it feels on the day !! As it flies it does these erratic skips continuously until it looses RC then flies THANKFULLY !! home.
regains RC link at 4 or so mtrs then i can fly again. VERY ANNOYING to say the least !!
can anyone help on how to completely delete and start over ?

Just downloaded the version above, now the app says the RC signal is lost, aircraft blinks white lights and will not respond....Any ideas?

I have been out of the loop for a few months now. Went to fly my P3A but couldn't. Everything has set to 0. Is there something wrong with the unit or is the undertaking of DJI?

Thanks bearmikie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj