P3 Firmware Firmware upgrade?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have a p3 pro, I have upgraded the firmware in August this year and flown without any hiccups, until last week as its now asking me to upgrade firmware and IMU settings ?
does anyone know of any new firmware upgrades as I can't find any on the DJI site, any help would be much appreciated.
many thanks Gez

1.9.60 is the latest firmware, issued back in June. If you have more than 1 battery, did you do the firmware update on all of them....or maybe you've bought a new one, and it needs updating. Latest RC firmware is 1.6.0. What versions are you showing in the "About" section of the GO app?

Reactions: 80Aerial and Berdy
1.9.60 is the latest firmware, issued back in June. If you have more than 1 battery, did you do the firmware update on all of them....or maybe you've bought a new one, and it needs updating. Latest RC firmware is 1.6.0. What versions are you showing in the "About" section of the GO app?
Hi Rocky, Many thanks for getting back to me, sorry for the late reply, I'll certainly try again with both batteries and hopefully that will fix the problem, I'll let you know how I get on :) Gez

This is what I found as well- you have to apply to ALL batteries. I have a P3Adv and I did not realise that all 4 of my batteries required the firmware update. How silly of me!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj