Firmware upgrade

Reaction score
The tut here is great, but I heard there was a recent update that came out. I have hooked up and so far at the Aircraft Selection screen, it gives no indication of there being a firmware update. Is it possible that it updated itself since I fly with an iPad that has a cell connection that I always leave on?

Is it possible that it updated itself since I fly with an iPad that has a cell connection that I always leave on?
No. The firmware installation process is manual (and optional).

Possibly upgrade made available by countries or so, to not overload DJI servers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Firmware-zero progress
Can't get the firmware to upgrade. So, I've read every post and watched every video.
I've switched out batteries, formatted SD card, bought an OEM Apple cord.
In the beginning the DJI Go app required update available. The download was successful. Then of course it say connect device direct to Phantom. So I've done the steps including all the other tricks listed above about 40 times and I still get Update Failed.

Out of ideas currently. Anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Try installing the firmware exactly like this.

After the update the AC will write to the SD card the update info if succesfull. Format the SD card using GO in the camera menu, if I format the SD card in my computer the card will not work in th AC. This may or may not affect the update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic