Firmware upgrade (v 1.9.60)

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've upgraded my p3a firmware from v 1.8.80 to v 1.9.60 (as requested by djigo app), I've inserted sd card in the drone (with RC off), turned it on and it has gone through all the upgrading process, but in the end I had the solid Red light and a continous bip sound.
Thinking to have failed I've checked in the djigo app and it says that I have v. 1.9.60 installed and that I don't need to upgrade! How is it possible??
I've tried also to redo the procedure but it does nothing and the txt in the sdcard tell me that my firmware match the previous version)
I'm very confused, never happened before
Thx

Make sure you erase the card and start again.
Make sure the controller is off during update.

To be safe redownload firmware on erased card.

Make sure you erase the card and start again.
Make sure the controller is off during update.

To be safe redownload firmware on erased card.
Thank you Robinb, but I've tried exactly the same procedure! Redownloaded the firmware and I've putted it in a formatted sd card, but It does nothing since it says that I am already on the latest firmware.
All seems to work well, is it possible that the upgrading procedure was successful even if I had the gimbal Red light?
I'm a bit scared to fly my phantom at this point...

Have you tried shutting everything down, drone, tx, tablet. ?

rebooting and making sure tablet connects to internet.

Is it possible that the upgrade was successful even if the Red light?

All seems to work well...

Yes tablet was connected to wifi before and after the upgrade...

Now I have :
Drone v 1.9.60
Transmitter v 1.6.0
Dji go 2.8.1

Hi - I had the same happen. I did IMU Calibration and it fixed the problem for me. Give that a go.

Hi - I had the same happen. I did IMU Calibration and it fixed the problem for me. Give that a go.
I did imu calibration immediately after the upgrade, but what I don’t know if the upgrade procedure was really successful

Ah ok sorry,
No it doesn't even restart the upgrade procedure because it Says that I'm already on latest firmware
(Even if there is the latest firmware .bin in the sd card it boots normally without starting to upgrade)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl