Firmware upgrade order with zenmuse

Reaction score
My replacement p2 should be here today and I'd like to know the exact order I should use to update both the phantom with zenmuse and controller. I'm seeing how doing this in a wrong order can render the gumball useless.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

From the release notes on the DJI website. I got my P2Z last week and it already had the latest FW so I did not need to update.:-

Firmware
Remote Controller firmware update to V1.0.1.11
1. Optimized output of the X1 channel on the Remote Controller to improve the user experience.
Important Notes
1. For the users of PHANTOM 2 with H3-2D, must adhere to following steps to upgrade the Remote Controller firmware.
1) Use the PHANTOM RC Assistant software to upgrade the Remote Controller firmware to V1.0.1.11.
2) Calibrate the sticks and X1 channel of the Remote Controller using PHANTOM RC Assistant software.
3) Use the PHANTOM 2 Assistant software to upgrade the Gimbal IMU firmware to V1.8 on the Upgrade page.
4) After upgrade completed, calibrate the X1 channel of Main controller using PHANTOM 2 Assistant software,
then the PHANTOM 2 will work well with H3-2D.
2. For the users of PHANTOM 2 without H3-2D, conduct all the above steps except the third step to upgrade the Remote Controller firmware.

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... tes_en.pdf

Thanks bro! Don't wanna mess this up [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

whats the difference between the "remote" controller (step 2) and the "main" controller (step 4)?

Step 4 means hook up your p2 using the phantom assistant software and calibrate your controller through that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4