Firmware updated trouble intelligent flight mode

Reaction score
Just updated to 1.7..... Now I am having issues initiating intelligent flight modes. I couldn't go into home lock or course lock modes today. I was able to do it a few days ago but only after restarting the go app. Tried it today and couldn't do it at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

Is Multiple Flight Mode still enabled in DJI GO?

FW 1.7.x and 2.7.x have given lots of installation issues. Many have complained about them.

I just figured out that I am a dummy. When you flip the switch to f mode an icon appears on the screen on the left. You hit the icon and the intelligent modes show up like they used to. Sorry to bother you guys.

I updated my firmware to 1.70060 in my P3P and updated the DJI Go app in my iPhone 6s. Now I have two problems:

1. In MC Settings, the guidance for Multiple Flight Mode refers to Positioning, Sport and Attitude modes. Please see the attached photo. The P3P is supposed to have Function, Attitude and Positioning. The Sport mode, I understand, is offered on the Phantom 4. Of course, in the Home page, under "Connect your DJI Device," I have selected P3P, not P4.

2. I cannot make some settings or they disappear after I turn off the app. This is a problem for two reasons: (a) it seems I have to connect the RC to the iPhone to set and maintain my settings, and (b) I want to use the FPV Camera app, which uses the settings in the DJI Go in the background. I cannot trust, for example, that the RTH failsafe altitude will be obeyed. Therefore, out of caution, I am grounded.

Does anybody know what is the solution?
ASP IMG_1736.jpg

IIn MC Settings, the guidance for Multiple Flight Mode refers to Positioning, Sport and Attitude modes.
Disregard that image. The P3 still uses this same Multiple Flight Mode setting. You'll need to enable it in order to use the PAF switch.

I cannot make some settings or they disappear after I turn off the app.
Some settings are stored on your Phantom. Your Phantom will need to be connected to the DJI GO app if you want to view/change those settings.

Reactions: Fantasmagorico
Disregard that image. The P3 still uses this same Multiple Flight Mode setting. You'll need to enable it in order to use the PAF switch.

Some settings are stored on your Phantom. Your Phantom will need to be connected to the DJI GO app if you want to view/change those settings.

Thanks for the response. I am flummoxed because it wasn't that way before the latest firmware update. I wonder why DJI didn't leave this ability alone. They have made it more time consuming to prepare to fly and will force some battery consumption, small perhaps but unnecessary.

I wonder why DJI didn't leave this ability alone. They have made it more time consuming to prepare to fly and will force some battery consumption, small perhaps but unnecessary.
Other than the UI in the DJI GO app, nothing has changed with those settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic