Firmware update?

Reaction score
My phantom 3 pro controller is telling me to do a controller update which I did without a problem. Having done that the overall status indicator is still saying firmware update needed. I did attempt a firmware update on the bird and it gave me a success reading but said the firmware was up to date. So my question is why is the controller still saying firmware update needed?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Which versions of the aircraft and RC firmware are you running?

My phantom 3 pro controller is telling me to do a controller update which I did without a problem. Having done that the overall status indicator is still saying firmware update needed. I did attempt a firmware update on the bird and it gave me a success reading but said the firmware was up to date. So my question is why is the controller still saying firmware update needed?

This happened to me as well after updating to the newest version of the GoApp v.3.0.1. I did have all my updates for the AC & RC current. Yet the RC updated again to the same version I already had. Then it said the AC needed to be updated too. But, I had v.1.9.60. I couldn't get either of the warning messages to work when clicking on them. I shut everything down & restarted it all & all was fine. No more warnings.

Do you still see the prompt to update the firmware if you restart your mobile device and start DJI GO while it's connected to the Internet?

Had the prompt for the RC when connected to the Internet so went ahead and did it without any problem. No prompts re the bird just status saying firmware update needed. May well say something different when I start it up tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.