Firmware update

@ DjFur64. So, you copied the bin files to the sd card and inserted in the gimble, it automatically upgrades the aircraft and the battery, then insert the sd to usb converter and into controller, update and your finished?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yes, but I could not get the controller to upgrade with the usb converter. After powering up the aircraft and controller I was able to upgrade the controller with the Dji Go application on the monitor attached to the controller ( wifi or data needed).

Reading this thread must have stung somewhat. No Need to buy it, when there are so many free programs out there.
But it was a problem free one, secure, easy to use.
That was many years ago for an enterprise rollout, but we still use that version on a lot of systems. Most users are happy with the OS-included functionality now provided, those looking for more use one of the freeware products now that we don't control that as much. But we do maintain a few updated WinZip licenses for old-timers like me...

That was many years ago for an enterprise rollout, but we still use that version on a lot of systems. Most users are happy with the OS-included functionality now provided, those looking for more use one of the freeware products now that we don't control that as much. But we do maintain a few updated WinZip licenses for old-timers like me...

For a company, that relies on stable computers and clean, virus free software to work seamlessly, I can see why buying a program, with multiple licenses would be imperative.
Speaking of downloads. . .
We get to play with a brand new bin file today. Yay!!
And this one includes another cold weather battery update, so do all of your intelligent flight batteries, after the bird completes the routine... Haha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4