Firmware Update

Reaction score
I have completed the latest firmware update and now showing the following :
camera V1.6.40
RC V1.5.70
App V2.4.3
Surely the RC should also be showing Version 1.6.40 ?

I have completed the latest firmware update and now showing the following :
camera V1.6.40
RC V1.5.70
App V2.4.3
Surely the RC should also be showing Version 1.6.40 ?

No.. and don't call me shirley.

They are different hardware and thus can be on different firmware. As long as the go app isn't flagging you as out of date you're good to go.

Those are the latest versions.

No.. and don't call me shirley.

They are different hardware and thus can be on different firmware. As long as the go app isn't flagging you as out of date you're good to go.
What are your credentials?
Are you really a pilot?
Think your better than Otto?
35329-c7fc4d5b5bc3b9dde8c0321af3341f2b.jpg

I took a shot and did all my FW updates too (figured if $!it hit the fan - I would return the P3P within 30 days)

Took it out for one battery's worth of flight - only thing I noticed was that the gimbal was not level/parallel with the ground anymore (with P3P on flat surface). I tried to auto calibrate the gimbal once and than again after a flight/landing.

Just wanted to chime in to see if anybody else noticed that? No big deal - I just adjusted the roll -1.0 and it solved it.

I took a shot and did all my FW updates too (figured if $!it hit the fan - I would return the P3P within 30 days)

Took it out for one battery's worth of flight - only thing I noticed was that the gimbal was not level/parallel with the ground anymore (with P3P on flat surface). I tried to auto calibrate the gimbal once and than again after a flight/landing.

Just wanted to chime in to see if anybody else noticed that? No big deal - I just adjusted the roll -1.0 and it solved it.
try a cold imu calabration thjan a gimbal calabrsation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers