firmware update via the dji go app

Reaction score
i just got my p3 adavance snd when i connect it to my remite it tells me firmware updste required, but it doesn't tell me how to update it. do i need it to do it necessarily via the sd card? or is there anyway of doing it via the go app like in the standard?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

or is there anyway of doing it via the go app like in the standard?
FW update can be done with the Go app, for the remote only.

At least that's how it worked out for me.

i just got my p3 adavance snd when i connect it to my remite it tells me firmware updste required, but it doesn't tell me how to update it. do i need it to do it necessarily via the sd card? or is there anyway of doing it via the go app like in the standard?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You do need to know that you don't need to update just because you see that message. Many of us fly our P3's using older firmware versions for various reasons. And one Huge thing to always remember is, in most cases once firmware is installed you can only go back to the version prior to the one you just loaded. I'm using firmware version 1.4.1 now. Each version has a reason why you would, and wouldn't want to use it. This is something you really should research some before being stuck in a not so good situation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj