Firmware update stuck at 0%

What is the fastest way to update? I have the pro+ linked wireless to the net and the drone and handset linked via cable.

BTW As mine sits it is currently 70% done

I have only ever done it via the go app and works every time
I have always done it through dji assistant 2 and it's always worked but now it only shows 0 percent with the aircraft lights flashing and the mechanical shutter making noises every once in a while. I factory reset and tried again but sane thing. Then I tried to refresh current firmware and still 0 percent . I turned everything off. Went outside to fly and the controller said it needed update. So I updated the controller through dji go 4 and that went smooth. I have to go to work soon and I'll try again later. Thanks everyone

I'm not sure how to do that everytime I try it just shows the update sceeen. When I plug my tablet into the aircraft I can't get to any update screen

Connect everything like you're going to fly. Make sure your device has access to the internet. On the home screen for DJI GO 4 a prompt will come up telling you to update. Slide the slider to start the download. After the download is completed downloading a prompt will pop up telling you to connect the device to the P4P. Do that and click ok.

Super easy. I never use Assistant 2. Always have issues.

Reactions: KingDad1985
So strange that you have to connect the tablet or the Phantom via a cable when using the DJI GO 4 App. On the Mavic Pro you just hit update on your phone and it does both the controller and Mavic Pro at once via the standard over the air comms link between phone/controller & aircraft. Shouldn't the P4P be the same?P

My P4P arrives soon and I'll have to do the update and was just assuming it was as simple as the Mavic Pro.

So strange that you have to connect the tablet or the Phantom via a cable when using the DJI GO 4 App. On the Mavic Pro you just hit update on your phone and it does both the controller and Mavic Pro at once via the standard over the air comms link between phone/controller & aircraft. Shouldn't the P4P be the same?P

My P4P arrives soon and I'll have to do the update and was just assuming it was as simple as the Mavic Pro.

It really is simple, and way better than downloading and copying files to SD cards.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If you want to update via DJI GO, I have detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Connect everything like you're going to fly. Make sure your device has access to the internet. On the home screen for DJI GO 4 a prompt will come up telling you to update. Slide the slider to start the download. After the download is completed downloading a prompt will pop up telling you to connect the device to the P4P. Do that and click ok.

Super easy. I never use Assistant 2. Always have issues.
Thank you. I didn't know you were supposed to slide. Lol

Reactions: Kman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik